To be considered for this vacancy, follow these four easy steps:
1 - Place the Control Code found below in the upper right hand corner of your resume.
2 - Ensure that this office receives your resume by the Due Date provided below.
3 - Make sure to include Current Salary and Asking Salary with your resume
4 - Make sure that your resume includes a chronological work history.
5 - Send your resume to this address:
MTA Bridges and Tunnels
Employment Services - Resume Review Section
2 Broadway, 24th Fl.
New York, New York 10004
E-Mail To: Apply@MTABT.org (E-mail Preferred)
|Resume Due Date:||September 26, 2013|
|Job Title:||Director, Human Resources and Training|
|Work Location:||2 Broadway, NYC|
|(Actual salary offers are made subject to the salary administration policy and are made considering a number of factors including, but not limited to, the selected candidate’s salary and work history.)|
Not Eligible for paid overtime in accordance with FLSA
Manages Human Resources functions including recruitment, employee classification and compensation, management training, and benefits consistent with MTA policies, Civil Service Law, and other legal and regulatory requirements. Maintain and administer human resources policies, procedures, training and leave administration including FMLA, budget and contract administration. Develop management reports and identify trends that will assist in providing efficient human resources services. Act as principal agency representative to New York City Department of Citywide Administrative Services (DCAS) and MTA Business Service Center. Develop, implement and continuously update strategic plans to ensure that the human resource needs of the agency are anticipated and met.
- Master’s degree or some graduate study in related field
- Minimum 15 years human resources experience, public sector/government preferred
- Working knowledge of NYC Civil Service Law and Practice
- Minimum of 10 years Managerial/Supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of computers; familiarity with PeopleSoft desirable
- Demonstrated experience in employer engagement and cultural change initiatives
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A master’s degree from an accredited college in economics, finance, accounting, business or public admin, human resource mgt, management science, operations research, organizational behavior, industrial psychology, statistics, personnel administration, labor relations, psychology, or a closely related field, and two years of satisfactory full-time prof. experience in budget admin. accounting, economic or financial admin., or fiscal or economic research; management or methods analysis, operations research, or program evaluation; or personnel or public admin, personnel relations, recruitment, position classification, personnel relations, employee benefits, staff development or a related area, 18 months of which must have been in an executive, managerial, administrative or supervisory capacity. Supervision must have included supervising staff performing professional work in the areas described above; or
A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and four years of professional experience, including the 18 months of executive, managerial, administrative or supervisory experience as described in “1” above..
- Google Translate