To be considered for this vacancy, follow these four easy steps:
1 - Place the Control Code found below in the upper right hand corner of your resume.
2 - Ensure that this office receives your resume by the Due Date provided below.
3 - Make sure that your resume includes a chronological work history.
5 - Send your resume to this address:
MTA Bridges and Tunnels
Employment Services - Resume Review Section
2 Broadway, 22nd Fl.
New York, New York 10004
E-Mail To: Apply@MTABT.org (E-mail Preferred)
|Resume Due Date:||10/1/2013|
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator (2 Positions)|
|Department/Division:||Engineering & Construction|
|Work Location:||2 Broadway|
|(Actual salary offers are made subject to the salary administration policy and are made considering a number of factors including, but not limited to, the selected candidate’s salary and work history.)|
Not eligible for paid overtime in accordance with FLSA
This position is under the Program Operations and Asset Management Division and is responsible for, coordinating and supporting the development and preparation of the Authority’s twenty year needs plans, Capital, Sandy and Major Maintenance programs and related budgets. Develop and maintain data management systems to compile organize and present program data. Perform program administration related duties. Prepare monthly reports including, but not limited to the following: MTA capital program status report, capital and major maintenance project status reports, engineering and construction department performance evaluation and disbursement variance reports, perform program analyses and prepare reports special projects to assist senior management decision making, build a collaborative relationship with engineering and construction staff, contract managers and finance department personnel.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college in engineering, architecture, mathematics, business or science and 5 years of satisfactory experience in the planning, administering or expediting of engineering design and or construction, or coordinating very large multi-faceted engineering/construction projects
- A driver’s license valid in the State of New York
Specialized Knowledge (preferred):
- Ability to coordinate and assist in the management, planning and development of Capital and/ or Major Maintenance Programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction and/or transportation environment desired
- Proficiency in MS Office software, including Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Google Translate