To be considered for this vacancy, follow these steps:
1 - Place the Control Code found below in the upper right hand corner of your resume.
2 - Please include your current or most recent salary in your resume.
3 - Make sure that your resume includes a chronological work history.
4 - Email your resume to email@example.com by the Due Date provided below.
|Resume Due Date:||8/8/2013|
|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Department/Division:||Staff Services/ Equal Employment Opportunity/Human Resources Division|
|Work Location:||2 Broadway|
|(Actual salary offers are made subject to the salary administration policy and are made considering a number of factors including, but not limited to, the selected candidate’s salary and work history.)|
|Overtime Eligibility:||Eligible for paid overtime in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)|
Administrative Assistant, functioning under minimal supervision and exercising utmost discretion and judgment, assists the Vice President of Staff Services, the Chief Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Officer and the Director of Human Resources, and will be a motivated self-starter who possesses excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and organizational skills with strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Answer calls for information from elected officials, members of the public and customers of the agency
- Assist in research, including confidential research, and preparation of reports.
- Process vendors payments, manage corporate credit card account, submit business expenditures for approval and reimbursement; other administrative functions.
- Responsible for file/record creation, maintenance, organization, archiving, retrieval and document production, as well as developing and managing a computer database to track files/records and documents produced;
- Assist with various HR functions including employee awards and events
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or related field, and five (5) years of full-time relevant experience as described above, or a Master’s degree and one (1) year of experience.
Specialized Knowledge (Preferred):
- Experience in customer service, Human Resources, EEO duties and responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to handle critical and stressful situations effectively
- Google Translate