To be considered for this vacancy, follow these steps:
1 - Place the Control Code found below in the upper right hand corner of your resume.
2 - Ensure that your resume is received by this office by the Due Date provided below.
3 - Make sure that your resume includes a chronological work history.
4 - Send your resume to this address:
MTA Bridges and Tunnels
Employment Services - Resume Review Section
2 Broadway, 22nd Floor
New York, New York 10004
E-Mail to: Apply@mtabt.org (E-mail Preferred)
|Resume Due Date:||June 5, 2013|
|Job Title:||Senior Programmer/Application Developer|
|Work Location:||2 Broadway, New York, NY 10004|
|(Actual salary offers are made subject to the salary administration policy and are made considering a number of factors including, but not limited to, the selected candidate’s salary and work history.)|
|Overtime Eligibility:||Not eligible for paid overtime in accordance with (FLSA)|
This position will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing custom developed applications for the revenue collection, revenue audit, revenue inventory and revenue counting type of systems. Additionally this position is responsible for the development of new applications, administration of interfaces and testing on various platforms. The candidate will be the team lead of a group that builds and integrates applications and services for both internal and public sites. This individual must have an in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing complex Client-Server and web applications on Microsoft Windows / Windows Mobile / IOS platform preferred
- Experience integrating web-based applications with a variety of back-end databases and legacy systems
- Experience integrating peripheral devices and use of Mobile computers
- Customer support by responding to problems in order to insure uninterrupted production environment; 24x 7 support is possible
Specialized Knowledge Preferred:
- Experience with Toad for Oracle, Source Safe, Pocket Controller, CE Fusion
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports, Oracle Discoverer
- Knowledge of dash boarding and report writing
Professional Traits Required:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and resources simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively assess problems and respond accordingly.
- Must be detail oriented and have good planning and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams to efficiently implement business strategies.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and Five years of satisfactory full-time application development experience acquired within the last eight years
- Google Translate