How to Apply
To be considered for this vacancy, follow these easy steps:
1 - Place the Control Code found below in the upper right hand corner of your resume.
2 - Ensure that this office receives your resume by the Due Date provided below.
3 - Make sure to include Current Salary and Asking Salary with your resume
4 - Make sure that your resume includes a chronological work history.5 - Send your resume by mail, fax, or e-mail:
MTA Bridges and Tunnels
Employment Services - Resume Review Section
2 Broadway, 24th Fl.
New York, New York 10004
E-Mail To: Apply@MTABT.org (E-mail Preferred)
|Resume Due Date:||01/22/13|
|Job Title:||Facility Engineer|
|Department/Division:||Engineering & Construction|
|(Actual salary offers are made subject to the salary administration policy and are made considering a number of factors including, but not limited to, the selected candidate’s salary and work history.)|
Not eligible for paid overtime in accordance with FLSA
Under the general direction of the Deputy Chief Engineer of Program Management, the Facility Engineer, exercising independent judgement, manages the facility’s Capital and Operating (Major Maintenance, Painting, Capitalized Assets, etc.) programs. The Facility Engineer plans and budgets design and construction management and provides field coordination and implementation of the contract documents for the entire facility (Capital and Operating Major Maintenance, Painting, Capitalized Assets, etc.) programs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of diversified technical systems, modern technological advances, principles and applications in various engineering disciplines; ability to manage complex, sensitive engineering projects within budget and on schedule preferred. A minimum of fifteen years practical experience in engineering/construction and design management; three years of which have been in a managerial capacity.
- Proven managerial and interpersonal skills are desired.
- A satisfactory equivalent combination of the above listed requirements.
- New York State PE license is required.
- Master degree in engineering is desirable.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture or a related field or a satisfactory equivalent combination of education and experience is desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are desired.
- A driver’s license valid in the State of New York is required.
- Google Translate