To be considered for this vacancy, follow these steps:
1 - Place the Control Code found below in the upper right hand corner of your resume.
2 - Ensure that your resume is received by this office by the Due Date provided below.
3 - Make sure that your resume includes a chronological work history.
4 - Send your resume to this address:
MTA Bridges and Tunnels
Employment Services - Resume Review Section
2 Broadway, 22nd Floor
New York, New York 10004
E-Mail to: Apply@mtabt.org (E-mail Preferred)
|Resume Due Date:||June 30, 2013|
|Job Title:||Senior Analyst|
|Work Location:||2 Broadway|
Min $ 62,683
|(Actual salary offers are made subject to the salary administration policy and are made considering a number of factors including, but not limited to, the selected candidate’s salary and work history.)|
The E-ZPass group within Revenue Management requires a Senior Analyst to support the daily analysis of and reporting on multiple products and services that are being offered to B&T E-ZPass customers. In the past year, B&T has implemented several new programs which have expanded the way in which customers can pay tolls and manage and maintain their E-ZPass account. In addition to the reporting of statistics, these new programs require analyses of data to gauge customer acceptance, identify issues, spot trends, and make recommendations. This analytical support includes:
- analyses of data from the all electronic tolling (AET) pilot and gateless operations (violations)
- review of payment channels/payment methods and identification of customer trends
- analyses of other products and services managed by the E-ZPass customer services group
- preparation of summary management reports and reporting packages
- monitoring performance of AET systems and other processes
- investigation of customer service issues related to AET/Toll Billing
- validation of invoice items related to AET
- making recommendations to improve performance, minimize risk, and improve the customer experience
The Senior Analyst will be required to learn the fundamentals of E-ZPass, AET policies and processes, customer service policies, and learn to use the customer account management system (Vector) and the Crystal reporting tool. The Senior Analyst will work with the Business Analyst on many projects that require the retrieval and then analysis of data. Reports and reporting packages are provided to senior level management, so timeliness and accuracy of reporting are critical.
The Senior Analyst will be an independent contributor, reporting to the Manager, Account Administration and Technical Coordination. The analyst will need to communicate with various levels of staff throughout the organization and with our CSC contractor.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A master’s degree from an accredited college in a business related field (management, economics, finance, quantitative analysis) or public administration/ transportation, and 1-2 years experience in financial or operational analyses.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college in a business related field (management, economics, finance, quantitative analysis) or public administration/ transportation and 2-3 years experience in financial or operational analyses.
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in summarizing results of analyses;
- PC proficiency with experience in Microsoft Office applications, with strong experience in Excel;
- Knowledge of the E-ZPass electronic toll collection program and all electronic tolling helpful but not required.
- Google Translate