To be considered for this vacancy, follow these steps:
1 - Place the Control Code found below in the upper right hand corner of your resume.
2 - Ensure that your resume is received by this office by the Due Date provided below.
3 - Make sure that your resume includes a chronological work history.
4 - Send your resume to this address:
MTA Bridges and Tunnels
Planning & Budget
2 Broadway, 20th Floor
New York, New York 10004
|Resume Due Date:||July 2, 2013|
|Job Title:||VARIOUS POSITIONS|
|Department/Division:||Planning & Budget Department|
|Work Location:||2 Broadway, 23rd Floor|
|(Actual salary offers are made subject to the salary administration policy and are made considering a number of factors including, but not limited to, the selected candidate’s salary and work history.)|
|Overtime Eligibility:||Not eligible for paid overtime in accordance with FLSA|
Position Descriptions: Director, Manager and Analyst level positions available in the following disciplines and areas of expertise:
- Public Policy
- Public Administration
- Public Finance
- Capital & Operating Budget
- Grant Management
- Financial Analysis
- Capital & Transportation Planning
- Asset Management
- Project Management
- Program Management & Reporting
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Public Policy, Management, Public Administration, Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, with a minimum of three years progressively responsible experience in public sector budgeting and management (e.g. capital planning, project management, financial analysis) OR;
- Master’s degree on the above disciplines plus two years related experience.
Specialized Knowledge (Preferred):
- Excellent communication skills: both oral and written
- Excellent analytical and spreadsheet skills using MS Excel and working knowledge of PeopleSoft and Hyperion
- Expertise in financial analysis and/or budget analysis
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted nonprofit or governmental budgeting and accounting principles
- Sound knowledge of planning and budget principles and practices.
- Proficiency in computer systems and their applications to budgeting and reporting.
- The ability to interact, coordinate and work closely with internal and external customers at all organizational levels and manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines.
- Experience in administering multi-disciplinary projects from inception to completion while operating within a matrix organization.
- Google Translate