Customer Survey Official Rules
- PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: No purchase necessary. You must be 16 years of age or older to complete this registration survey.If you complete the registration survey, provide your contact information, and submit the survey by no later than midnight on December 1, 2016, you will be entered in a drawing to win your choice of either a full year of MetroCard rides, or ten Ten-Trip rail tickets valid for transportation on winner's choice of either Long Island Rail Road or Metro-North Railroad, between any two stations of winner's choice. Limit one entry per person. You must meet the eligibility requirements specified in these Official Rules to win.
- RANDOM DRAWING:Each winner will be selected in a random drawing from among the eligible entries received by midnight on December 1, 2016. Random drawing will be conducted on or about December 15, 2016. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: One prize comprising either: Twelve (12) monthly unlimited-ride MetroCards with a value of $1,398.00; or, ten (10) Ten-Trip Rail Tickets will be awarded. Approximate retail value of the ten (10) Ten-Trip Rail Tickets will depend on the winner's selected origin and destination stations.
- SURVEY ELIGIBILITY:Open to all visitors to mta.info/survey who are 16 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have met the participation requirements described above. Employees of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, any of its operating agencies, and its vendors associated with the MTA's web sites or this contest are eligible to participate in the survey but are not eligible for a prize.
- PRIZE ELIGIBILITY: Each winner will be required to execute and return a statement of eligibility within twenty-one (21) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes (if applicable) is the sole responsibility of winner. By meeting the participation requirements entrants agree to be bound by terms of the Official Rules. Official Rules are subject to change at any time prior to a drawing. Any change will be indicated on this website.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winners will be randomly selected on or about December 15, 2016 and notified shortly thereafter by email at the email address listed on the drawing entry. Failure of a winner to reply to email notification within three weeks of the MTA's transmission of the email notification shall forfeit claim to the prize, and an alternate winner will be selected. MTA may not be held responsible for failure of a winner's internet or email service provider to deliver such email notification, nor for a registrant's failure to correctly enter their email address when submitting a survey.
- SPONSOR:The Sponsor and Administrator of the drawing is the Metropolitan Transportation Authority ("MTA"), 2 Broadway, New York, NY 10004. MTA reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine how the random drawing will be conducted and all other aspects of these rules, including the interpretation of these rules, and to modify or cancel the drawing.