New York City Getaways
City Food Tours - Flavors of NYEscorted Flavors of NY Tour 6/1 & 10/5, 2013
Indulge in New York City's food, culture & history and enjoy the city like a native! Eat like a local on this easy walking tasting tour that will fill you up and bring the history of the city to life. This fun and delicious family friendly tour takes place in the heart of the quirky, student-filled East Village and includes at least 6 different tasting stops. Probable tastings may include:
- Try some homemade Ukranian delicacies like hot potato pierogis and hearty soup.
- Enjoy a juicy NY hot dog like a local.
- Sink your teeth into some of the best deli cold cuts and rye bread.
- Taste a hot slice of NY style pizza at an authentic neighborhood pizza joint.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with an old fashioned Egg Cream!
Discount Package Includes: Up to 40% Savings
- LIRR Off-Peak Round-Trip rail fare
- Admission to Escorted Tour with tastings
*Adults: $52 Zones 1-10; $63 Zones 12-14
Seniors 65+ should check current regular admission and rail fare and compare with adult package price.
For tour information visit: www.cityfoodtours.com/newyork
*A MetroCard is not included in the package.
Buying Tickets at LIRR Gray, Green or Blue Ticket Machines:
Press the “Getaways/Packages” button on the first screen, then select NYC Getaways, then the button for your package or deal. Pay with credit cards or ATM/debit cards. Gray and green machines also accept cash. See here for more information on buying tickets.
Travel Information from Penn Station:
A Long Island Rail Road representative will meet you at 10 AM in the LIRR waiting room at Penn Station and escort you to the tour starting point via subway.
Please note that this tour takes approximately 2.5 hrs. and ends a half mile north near Union Square. Stops may change depending on day of the week and circumstances beyond our control.
For Travel information, see schedules or call 511and say "LIRR".
- Google Translate