New York City Getaways
NY Times Travel ShowSaturday & Sunday, January 19 & 20
Take the LIRR to The New York Times Travel Show for a spectacular international celebration. Explore over 500 destinations from more than 150 countries and get special travel deals when you book your trip at the Show. The 2013 New York Times Travel Show will feature a world of on site activities found nowhere else:
- Travel seminars presented by experts in all areas of travel including Arthur and Pauline Frommer, and Andrew McCarthy.
- Stage performances on five cultural stage featuring tastings, cooking demos, and acts from around the world.
- The Adrenaline Zone with opportunities to climb a 24-foot rock-climbing wall.
- Giveaways, contests, sweepstakes and more!
Discount Package Includes: Up to 30% Savings
- LIRR Off-Peak Round-Trip rail fare
- Admission to the NY Times Travel Show
Saturday - 1/19 10 AM to 6 PM
Sunday - 1/20 10 AM to 4 PM
Children under 18 are admitted free to show.
Travel Information from Penn Station
Address: Javits Center, 34-39th Streets & 11th Avenue
Walking: Use Penn 34th Street Entrance; walk west to 11th Avenue.
Bus: From the corner of 34th Street and 8th Avenue use the M34 westbound to Javits Center.
For travel information, see schedules or call: 511.
- Google Translate