Penn Station Access Bronx Open Houses - Fall 2012
A series of Open Houses have been scheduled:
- Monday, September 10 - Morris Park
- Monday, September 24 - Co-op City
- Tuesday, October 2 - Hunts Point
- Monday, October 22 - Parkchester
- Connecticut Presentation (2013) [pdf 1.5 MB]
- Open House notice (for complete details)
- Morris Park Presentation- September 10, 2012
- Co-op City Presentation - September 24, 2012
- Hunts Point Presentation - October 2, 2012
- Parkchester/Van Nest Presentation - October 22, 2012
Metro-North encourages public participation in the Penn Station Access Study. As part of the outreach efforts for this refocused study, Metro-North will meet with stakeholders and welcomes comments and input throughout the process. An Environmental Assessment will be made available for public review and comment in 2013.
Members of the public are encouraged to participate in the study process. By signing up to be on the study mailing list, interested parties will receive notification of meetings and of the availability of study information. To sign up for the study mailing list, either send a one-way email to the study staff or write to the Study Project Manager at the address below. Study documents will also be made available on this website so that interested parties can learn more about the Study.
If you would like to contact the study team, you may contact the Project Manager directly.
Contact the Study Manager
Comments, suggestions, and questions may be sent to the Metro-North Penn Station Access Study's Project Manager at the following address:
Mr. Todd DiScala
420 Lexington Avenue, 11th Floor
New York, New York 10017
- Google Translate