MetroCard Walk-in Center
3 Stone Street, in Lower Manhattan
Between Broadway and Broad Street
- Sign Up for Reduced-Fare MetroCard
- Get Help with a Reduced-Fare MetroCard problem
- Bring proof of age - driver's license, Medicare card or birth certificate (one must have a photo)
- We'll help you complete your application, and take your photograph.
- Notary not necessary
- Leave with your new Reduced-Fare MetroCard
If you are disabled
- You'll need a Medicare card or an application (see above) certified by your physician.
- Google Translate