With the worst of the storm over, Metro-North Railroad is resuming service at approximately 11AM on the full Hudson Line and the Harlem Line between Grand Central and Southeast. The following trains will be the first to operate:
- 11:20 AM from Grand Central to Croton-Harmon
- 11:45 AM from Grand Central to Poughkeepsie
- 11:00 AM from Croton-Harmon to Grand Central
- 11:40 AM from Poughkeepsie to Grand Central
- 11:25 AM from Grand Central to North White Plains
- 11:48 AM from Grand Central to Southeast
- 11:06 AM from North White Plains to Grand Central
- 11:13 from Southeast to Grand Central
Service remains suspended between Southeast and Wassaic.
New Haven Line service remains suspended until further notice. Parts of the line are buried under three feet of snow. Metro-North employees continue to conduct aggressive snow fighting operations.
Many roads remain closed in Metro-North's service territory.
Metro-North urges customers to monitor media reports and to check the MTA web site at www.mta.info for the latest updates.
Please take care when traveling during inclement weather and allow for additional travel time. Customers should use caution when entering and exiting trains, and on platforms and staircases.