For three months beginning on July 15, workers will head into the 5,300-foot-long Otisville Tunnel on the Port Jervis Line to continue infrastructure improvements to the line by making repairs to the tunnel’s structure and its drainage systems.
To accommodate that work, customers who normally board select off-peak trains at Port Jervis will catch buses to Middletown/Town of Wallkill to connect with regularly scheduled trains. Customers from Otisville will not be impacted.
Five trains are being affected by the change, three Hoboken-bound trains and two Port Jervis-bound trains.
Middletown-bound buses will depart Port Jervis at:
- 9:20 a.m. – connecting at Middletown for the 9:49 a.m. departure for Hoboken
- 11:31 a.m. – connecting at Middletown for the 12 noon departure for Hoboken
- 1:28 p.m. – connecting at Middletown for the 1:57 p.m. departure for Hoboken
Port Jervis-bound buses will depart from Middletown at:
- 10:09 a.m. – arriving at Port Jervis at 10:39 a.m.
- 11:42 a.m. – arriving at Port Jervis at 12:13 p.m.